Thursday, 12 September 2013

Descriptive character

This week in my class we wrote about a person we know well . 
I did my cousin Roydon . You can read this writing below. 









 His long faded orange legs slowly pound on the ground when he is in a hurry.
Most of the time he carefully combs his luscious bronze hair before he goes out anywhere.
His eyes are so blue that they almost look like the seven seas.
With a voice so smooth that it makes me want to serve him as a slave.
guess who it is , it’s my cousin Roydon.

Every time I go to his house I find him downstairs in his dark cold room playing his playstation with his grown up friends. It’s really funny when we prank Camille in the morning . It is makes me laugh so hard I nearly pee my pants. After a while, when we don't know what to do , we zoom down to the deserted skatepark (in my opinion) where we hang out with each other. I love going to his house.


When I’m in his room he never lets me go on his  laptop. It’s like it’s made out of gold to him . When I go to pick up the controller for his playstation , he always hits my hand away and says ‘‘You have to ask first , Jeez !’’. And its really annoying because he does the same with his heavy, shiny, purple scooter and he doesn't even use it. When I hide his controller from him he will beat me up until i tell him where it is . If I bring my ipod to his house he will snatch it out of my hands and plug it into his speaker and plays it as loud as he can. But it is still fun. I think he thinks its annoying to his parents but its not .

Over all he is really nice to my younger brother and I. When Mason isn't around and he has a energy drink he will pour a little bit of his into a shot glass for me to drink, downstairs, in his room, while he is hogging the controller for the playstation. When my friends are around they are all saying ‘‘wow he’s good at that game’’ and stuff like that . I like Roydon and he likes me too

No comments:

Post a Comment